आप सभी जानते है की आजकल जो परिक्षाये आयोजित हुई है उनमे कम से कम एक प्रश्न सीधे सीधे Trigonometry Formula PDF, Trigonometry Formula List PDF पर पूछा जा रहा है इसलिए यह महत्वपूर्ण हो जाता है की आप Trigonometry Formula PDF Download, Trigonometry Formula Download PDF के पुरे टोपिक को अच्छे से कवर कर ले ताकि कोई भी घुमा फिरा के प्रश्न पूछा जाये तो आप आसानी से उसका जवाब देने में सक्षम हो. अब हम Trigonometry Formulas PDF in Hindi, Trigonometry Formula For SSC CGL से सम्बन्धित सम्पूर्ण जानकारी को निचे दिए गये बिन्दुओ के माध्यम से पढ़ते है.
Download SSC CGL Mathematics Hand Written Notes Free PDF:- If you are searching for a Math Book, Maths Handwritten Notes in Hindi PDF, SSC Maths Notes in Hindi PDF Download, Maths Handwritten Notes for Competitive Exams on Google. So this post is for you only. [ Complete* ] Trigonometry Formulas List PDF Download
Apart from IBPS Bank, SSC, Railway Exams, this handwritten math notes useful for many exams will be very useful for you. It is explained with ease including small formulas. To download it for free, click on the button below and read them offline.
Complete Trigonometry for SSC CGL PDF, Trigonometry Formulas PDF for SSC CGL Free Download For All Classes in Hindi and English.
The quantitative aptitude questions with answers covers various categories and extremely helpful for competitive exams. We share Free Trigonometry Formulas for SSC CGL Exam PDF.
Trigonometry formulas provided below can help students get acquainted with different formulas, which can be helpful in solving questions on trigonometric with ease.
Trigonometry Formulas for Functions, Ratios and Identities and Complementary Angles
यहॉ पर आपके लिए Trigonometry Formula PDF उपलब्ध करा रहें हैं ये Important Trigonometry Formulas ,जिसे आप इस pdf को फ्री में आसानी से डाउनलोड कर सकते है। आप नीचे दए गए Download लिंक से इन Trigonometry Chart तथा Trigonometry Sheet अपने पास सुरक्षित रख सकते हैं।
In Mathematics, trigonometry is the most important topic to learn. Trigonometry is basically the study of triangles where ‘Trigon’ means triangle and ‘metry’ means measurement. Also, trigonometry formulas list is created on the basis of trigonometry ratios such as sine, cosine and tangent. These formulas are used to solve various trigonometry problems.
In this post we share Trigonometry Formula PDF, Trigonometry Formula List PDF, Trigonometry Formula PDF Download, Trigonometry Formula Download PDF, Trigonometry Formulas PDF in Hindi, Trigonometry Formula for SSC CGL.
Value of Trigonometric Ratios
Taking an example of the right angle triangle, trigonometry formulas list is made. All the trigonometric formulas are based on trigonometric identities and trigonometric ratios. The relationship between angles and length of the sides of the triangle is formulated with the help of trigonometry concepts.
Trigonometry Formula PDF
Trigonometry Formula PDF यहॉ पर उपलब्ध है, तथा Trigonometry Formula PDF Download भी कर सकते है, नीचे हमने सभी Important Trigonometry Formula, Trigonometry Chart, Trigonometry Sheet लेकर आए है, आपने बहुत सी परीक्षाओ मे देखा होगा की त्रिकोणमिति सूत्र से बहुत से प्रश्न पूछे जाते है।
Multiple Trigonometry Formulas Class 10th could be required to solve the problem, so practice to make sure you know when to use each of these formulae.
Trigonometry is a branch of Mathematics that majorly deals with triangles. Trigonometry is also known as the study of relationships between lengths and angles of triangles; sometimes, it also deals with circles.
There is an enormous number of uses of trigonometry and formula of trigonometry. For example, the technique of triangulation is used in geography to measure the distance between landmarks; in astronomy, to measure the distance to nearby stars and also in satellite navigation systems.
Important Trigonometry Formula
No.-1. Maths Formulas – Trigonometric Ratios and identities are very useful and learning the below formulae help in solving the problems better.
No.-2. Trigonometry is the study of relationships that deal with angles, lengths and heights of triangles and relations between different parts of circles and other geometrical figures.
No.-3. Applications of trigonometry are also found in engineering, astronomy, Physics and architectural design.
No.-4. Trigonometric identities are very useful and learning the below formulae help in solving the problems better.
No.-5. There is an enormous number of fields where these identities of trigonometry and formula of trigonometry are used.
No.-6. Now to get started let us start with noting the difference between Trigonometric identities and Trigonometric Ratios.
No.-7. Trigonometric Identities are some formulas that involve the trigonometric functions. These trigonometry identities are true for all values of the variables.
No.-8. Trigonometric Ratio is known for the relationship between the measurement of the angles and the length of the side of the right triangle.
No.-9. Now let us start with the basic formulas of trigonometry and see the basic relationships on which the whole concept is based on.
Trigonometry Formula Class 10
Trigonometry is the study of relationships between angles, lengths, and heights of triangles. It includes ratios, function, identities, formulas to solve problems based on it, especially for right-angled triangles. We share Trigonometry Formulas for Class 10 PDF Download, 10th Class Trigonometry Formulas for Class 10, Trigonometric Identities Class 10 Formula, How to Learn Trigonometry Formulas Class 10, Trigonometry Formulas for Class 10 SSC, 100 Trigonometry Formulas.
Relationship in Trigonometry formula
No.-1. Sin θ = 1 / cosec θ
No.-2. cosec θ = 1 / Sin θ
No.-3. cos θ = 1 / sec θ
No.-4. sec θ = 1/ cos θ
No.-5. sin θ.cosec θ = 1
No.-6. cos θ.sec θ = 1
No.-7. tan θ.cot θ = 1
No.-8. tan θ = sin θ / cos θ
No.-9. cot θ = cos θ / sin θ
No.-10. tan θ = 1 / cot θ
No.-11. cot θ= 1 / tan θ
पायथागॉरियन सूत्र (Pythagorean Identity Formula )
No.-1. sin2 θ + cos2 θ = 1
No.-2. sec2 θ = tan2 θ + 1
No.-3. cosec2 θ =1 + cot2θ
Trigonometry Formulas for Class 10 PDF Download
त्रिकोणमिति के कोण और माप (Trigonometric Angle and Measurements)
No.-1. sin (90° – θ) = cos θ
No.-2. cos (90° – θ) = sin θ
No.-3. tan (90° – θ) = cot θ
No.-4. cosec (90° – θ) = sec θ
No.-5. sec (90° – θ) = cosec θ
No.-6. cot (90° – θ) = tan θ
No.-7. sin (90° + θ) = cos θ
No.-8. cos (90° + θ) = – sin θ
No.-9. tan (90° + θ) = – cot θ
No.-10. cosec (90° + θ) = sec θ
No.-11. sec (90° + θ) = – cosec θ
No.-12. cot (90° + θ) = – tan θ
No.-13. sin (180° – θ) = sin θ
No.-14. cos (180° – θ) = – cos θ
No.-15. tan (180° – θ) = – tan θ
No.-16. cosec (180° – θ) = cosec θ
No.-17. sec (180° – θ) = – sec θ
No.-18. cot (180° – θ) = – cot θ
No.-19. sin (180° + θ) = – sin θ
No.-20. cos (180° + θ) = – cos θ
No.-21. tan (180° + θ) = tan θ
No.-22. cosec (180° + θ) = – cosec θ
No.-23. sec (180° + θ) = – sec θ
No.-24. cot (180° + θ) = cot θ
No.-25. sin (360° – θ) = – sin θ
No.-26. cos (360° – θ) = cos θ
No.-27. tan (360° – θ) = – tan θ
No.-28. cosec (360° – θ) = – cosec θ
No.-29. sec (360° – θ) = sec θ
No.-30. cot (360° – θ) = – cot θ
No.-31. sin (360° + θ) = sin θ
No.-32. cos (360° + θ) = cos θ
No.-33. tan (360° + θ) = tan θ
No.-34. cosec (360° + θ) = cosec θ
No.-35. sec (360° + θ) = sec θ
No.-36. cot (360° + θ) = cot θ
Trigonometry Formula PDF in Hindi
- ALGEBRA Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- GEOMETRY Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Advance Maths Important Question With Solution PDF Download
- Percentage Short Tricks By Ankur Yadav Download
- Polygon Tricks By Ankur Yadav PDF Download
- Ratio and Proportion Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Compound interest Handwritten Notes By Rajat Rajput Download
- Simple interest Tricks By Rajat Rajput PDF Download
- Trignometry Handwritten Notes By Ankur Yadav PDF Download
- Simple interest Handwritten Notes Free PDF Download
- Compound interest Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Mathematics Handwritten Notes by Qadir rehan
- Number System by Rajat Neha Rajput PDF Download
- Profit and Loss Short Tricks Download
- Average Handwritten Notes By Ankur Yadav PDF Download
- Percentage & Number System by sulakshna kasyap Free Download
- Maths By Gyan Singh Meena Free PDF
- Complete Maths Handwritten Notes By Rehan PDF Download
- Average By Gyan Singh Meena Download
- Profit and Loss By Ankur Yadav Free Download
- Simplification Free PDF By Gyan Singh Meena
- Full handwritten Mathematics Notes Free Download
- Mihir Coaching Percentage Short Tricks PDF Download
- Time and work by Prince Download
- Train संबंधी प्रश्न Tricky Solution Free Download
Trigonometry Formula List PDF
Relation Between Trigonometric Identities
The Trigonometric properties are given below
tan2A+ 1 =sec2A
cot2A+ 1 = cosec2A
Trigonometry Formulas for SSC CGL Exam PDF
Our Compound Interest notes covers all important topic of SSC Mathematics PDF that asked in the examination. One Question must come from Compound Interest formula in Hindi. As you know that we always share for you best and selected ssc study material free of cost.
We share with you Best Handwritten Maths Notes PDF, Mathematics Notes PDF. ssc trigonometry questions pdf, ssc cgl trigonometry questions with solutions pdf, trigonometry questions for ssc chsl exam pdf, trigonometry chapter for ssc cgl pdf, trigonometry questions for cds pdf, trigonometry questions for railway pdf, trigonometry practice questions pdf, trigonometry questions and answers for competitive exams pdf in hindi, trigonometry questions in hindi.
- Mensuration Short Tricky Concept PDF Download
- Maths Handwritten Free Download By Sandeep Bohay
- 101 Shortcut in Mathematics PDF Download
- Algebra Class Notes Math Download
- DP SINGH Advance Maths Notes Free Download
- Alligation Short Tricks PDF Download
- Geometry Handwritten By Ankur yadav PDF Download
- Trigonometry By Devender Malik PDF Free
- Basic Calculation 500 Solved Question PDF Download
- CO-ORDINATE Geometry Notes PDF Download
- Geometry By Raj Rajesh Institute Free Download
- 1Geometry in English By Raj Rajesh Institute PDF Download
- Geometry Hand Written Notes PDF Download
- Height and Distance Tricks Download By Deep
- Algebra Tricky Notes By Puneet Sir
- Math Algebra Mayank Verma Free Download
- Rakesh Yadav Maths Notes Free Download
- Maths Without use of Pen Pencil By Sunil Kharub PDF Download
- Mensuration Handwritten Notes Free Download PDF
- Polygon and volume Handwritten Notes PDF Download
- Profit and Loss without Use of Pen and pencil PDF Download
- SS Bharti Handwritten Class Notes PDF Download
- simplification Mohit Panwar PDF Download
- 1000 Most Important Simplofication Solved Question PDF
- Algebra Formula By Mohit Panwar Free Download
Trigonometry Formula List Download
Trigonometry formulas list will be helpful for students to solve trigonometric problems easily. Below is the list of formulas based on the right-angled triangle and unit circle which can be used as a reference to study trigonometry.
- Algebra Typewise By Kunal Hooda PDF Download
- Full Arithmatic Devendra Sir PDF Download
- Simple Interest Devender Malik PDF Download
- Manvi Maths Concept Full PDF Download
- Compound Interest By Mayank Verma PDF Download
- 1Coordinate Geometry Full PDF by Mohit Chaudhary
- COORDINATE GEOMETRY By DP Singh PDF Download
- Geometry By DP Singh Free Download
- Full GEOMETRY BY DP SINGH Free Download
- Geometry Hand Written Notes By Pradeep FREE Download
- Geometry Handwritten Notes Free Download
- HCF LCM By Mohit Panwar Free Download
- Math By Sajjan Singh PDF Download
- Maths QA Short tricks PDF Download
- Number Series Solved Part 1
- 1Number Series Solved Part 2
- Number Series Solved Part 3
- Percentage Handwritten Notes Part 1
- 1Percentage Handwritten Notes Part 2
- Percentage Handwritten Notes Part 3
- Maths Short Tricks PDF Download
- Important Mathematics Solved Question PDF
- Maths Clock Tricky concept PDF Download
- Mensuration-2D Full PDF Download
- Number System Full Solved PDF Download
- Simplification Tricks PDF Free Download
- Percentage By Mayank verma PDF Download
- Profit and Loss Tricks in Hindi PDF
- Simple Interest By Mayank Verma Free Download
- Varun Mathematics Notes PDF Free Download
- Tricky Aritmetic Maths Book PDF Free Download
- Time Distance and Speed Short Tricks Concept PDF
- Mathematics Notes in English PDF Download
- SSC Advance Mathematics Full PDF Free Download
- Simplification Hand written Notes By Devendra Vmentor PDF Download
- Number System Algebra by Devender Malik
- Maths Formula PDF Free Download
- Some Imp Advance Maths Formulas in Hindi PDF
- Trigonometry Notes Formula PDF Download
SSC Trigonometry Formula
We share Best Notes on Trigonometry Formulas SSC CGL or Trigonometry Formulas for SSC CGL PDF is very useful in all competitive exams. In this post we share Trigonometry Formulas PDF for SSC CGL, Trigonometry Formulas for SSC CGL Exam PDF, Trigonometry for SSC CGL PDF, trigonometry formulas list, Trigonometry Formulas Class 10th.
We define the following six Trigonometric Ratios
Important Trigonometry Formulas PDF for Competitive Exams
No.-6. tan(90°-θ)=cotθ⇒ cot〖(90°-θ)=tanθ 〗
Here are basically 6 ratios used for finding the elements in Trigonometry. They are called trigonometric functions. The six trigonometric functions are sine, cosine, secant, co-secant, tangent and co-tangent.
No.-1. sin θ = Opposite Side/Hypotenuse
No.-2. cos θ = Adjacent Side/Hypotenuse
No.-3. tan θ = Opposite Side/Adjacent Side
No.-4. sec θ = Hypotenuse/Adjacent Side
No.-5. cosec θ = Hypotenuse/Opposite Side
No.-6. cot θ = Adjacent Side/Opposite Side
SSC Mathematics Handwritten Notes PDF
sscnotespdf.com is an online Educational Platform, where you can download free PDF for UPSC, SSC CGL, BANK, RAILWAYS, RRB NTPC, LIC AAO, HSSC, Delhi Police and many other state level competitive exams.
Our Study Material very important for all competitive exams because our notes to the point of exams. We share Compound Interest Formula PDF. We share Trigonometry Formulas for SSC CGL or SSC CGL Trigonometry Formulas.
All can save this PDF in Your Phone or Computer by Clicking on the Button Click here. Download this GK Questions PDF and share with yours friends. This Compound Interest Capsule PDF is very important for your upcoming competitive exams.
Trigonometry Formulas: Important FAQs
Q1: What trigonometry formulas should I study for the SSC CHSL?
Ans: For SSC CHSL, you should study trigonometry formulas either from your Class 10 textbook or from this article.
Q2: What are all the formulas of trigonometry?
Ans: You can learn all the trigonometry formulas from this article. You will get to know about:
– Reciprocal Relationship Between Trigonometric Functions
– Trigonometric Ratios Of Complementary Angles
– Periodicity Identities
– Trigonometric Identities
– Signs Of Trigonometric Functions
– Trigonometric Functions Of Sum And Difference Of Two Angles
– Trigonometry Formulas Involving Product Identities
Q3: How do I memorize maths trigonometry formulas?
Ans: Our academic experts advise you not to memorize these trigonometry formulas. The more you try to learn consciously, the more is the chance that you are going to forget it. The best way to learn these formulas is to write them on a piece of paper and refer to them while you solve the questions. This way you will be able to easily learn the Trigonometry formulas.
Q4: Can I get a trigonometry formulas list?
Ans: Yes, with the help of this article, you can get all the important trigonometry formulas in one place.
Details of Trigonometry Notes PDF
- Subject – Mathematics Notes
- Topic – Trigonometry
- Format – PDF
- Type –Typewritten
Candidates can make SSC Competitive Exams preparation well by this Book. In this Compound Interest handwritten Notes PDF you will find almost all useful and important chapters.
sscnotespdf.com will update many more new Handwritten and Typewritten Mathematics Chapter Notes PDF and Free Download study materials and exam updates. Please keep Visiting on our website.
Friends, If you find this Book / PDF useful or Helpful, then share this post with your friends on Facebook and Whasapp, So more people will get this.