Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2018:- Science and Technology plays an important role in the preparation of competitive examinations. To ease your preparation, we have given some Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2018 with explanations on New Developments that took place in 2021.
Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2019 is always a scoring part to gain an edge in the exam. The Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers PDF section evaluates a candidate’s knowledge about day-to-day affairs or happenings in and around the world.
Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2019 do not require candidates to have special knowledge of any particular discipline.
If you are searching for Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2017, Information Technology Quiz Questions and Answers for school, then you are on right website.
In this section candidates will know the types of Technology Quiz Questions and Answers asked in the examination. Candidates who constantly upkeep their knowledge of all the latest issues and happenings across the globe will easily be able to answer any type of Information Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2018. Given below are a few examples of Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers asked in the exams.
Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2018
Que.-1. How many computer languages are in use?
- A) 2000
- B) 5000
- C) 50
- D) 20
Que.-2. Which of these is not an early computer?
- A) ENIAC
- B) UNIVAC
- C) NASA
- D) SAGE
Que.-3. Who founded Apple Computer?
- A) Stephen Fry
- B) Bill Gates
- C) Steve Jobs
- D) Stephen Hawking
Answer: Steve Jobs
Que.-4. Which of these is not a peripheral, in computer terms?
- A) Keyboard
- B) Monitor
- C) Mouse
- D) Motherboard
Que.-5. Which of the following gas has highest contribution in global warming?
3) Nitro us oxide
Que.-6. Which of the following is not one of the early “protocols,” or ways to use the Internet?
- A) Blogging
- B) Telnet
- C) Gopher
- D) FTP
Que.-7. What does the Internet prefix WWW stand for?
- A) Wide Width Wickets
- B) World Wide Web
- C) Worldwide Weather
- D) Western Washington World
Answer: World Wide Web
Que.-8. What is the difference between Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices?
1) Bluetooth uses 2.4 GHz radio frequency band, whereas-Wi-Fi can use 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency band.
2) Bluetooth is used for Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN) only, whereas Wi-Fi is used for Wireless Wide Area Networks (WWAN) only.
3) When information is transmitted between two devices using Blue-tooth technology, the devices have to be in the line of sight of each other, but when Wi-Fi technology is used the devices need not be in the line of sight of each other
4) The statements (A) and (B) given above are correct in this context
Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2018
Que.-9. Which of these is not a kind of computer?
- A) Apple
- B) Lenovo
- C) Toshiba
- D) Lada
Que.-10. Which of these products is not made by the Apple Corporation?
- A) IMAX
- B) iPhone
- C) iMac
- D) iPod
Que.-11. What is Aditya-L1 that is often mentioned in news?
1) Rover sent to Mars by Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
2) Half-humanoid developed by ISRO for mission Gaganyaan.
3) ISRO’s first scientific expedition to study the Sun.
4) ISRO’s first telescope to study the outer atmosphere of Sun.
Que.-12. What is the name for a computer pointing device?
- A) A Mouse
- B) Sound Card
- C) Ram
- D) Monitor
Answer: A Mouse
Que.-13. Who invented flexible photographic film?
- A) Leonardo da Vinci
- B) Linda Eastman
- C) Louis Daguerre
- D) George Eastman
Answer: George Eastman
Que.-14. When did the compact disc first appear on the market?
- A) 1982
- B) 1992
- C) 1955
- D) 1989
Que.-15. When was the DVD introduced?
- A) 1970
- B) 1990
- C) 2000
- D) 1995
Que.-16. Who is the maker of the iPhone?
- A) Microsoft
- B) IBM
- C) Apple
- D) Zenith
Que.-17. To which of these devices is the cellular telephone most closely related?
- A) Telegraph
- B) Radio
- C) Light bulb
- D) Telescope
Que.-18. Which of these is a file format for digital images?
- A) CIA
- B) JPG
- C) ICBM
- D) IBM
Que.-19. What does fiber optic cable resemble, in terms of size?
- A) Pipeline
- B) Bamboo
- C) Telephone wire
- D) Human hair
Answer: human hair
Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2019
Que.-20. Which World War II weapon did U.S. General George S. Patton call “the greatest battle implement ever devised”?
- A) Garand rifle
- B) Bazooka
- C) Sherman tank
- D) Colt .45 pistol
Answer: Garand rifle
Que.-21. Who was responsible for some of the earliest, widely influential development of military rockets?
- A) Elon Musk
- B) Hermann Oberth
- C) William Congreve
- D) Robert Hutchings Goddard
Answer: William Congreve
Que.-22. What was the most successful vertical and short take-off and landing, or V/STOL, jet developed during the 1950s–1970s?
- A) Spitfire
- B) Mirage
- C) Harrier
- D) Mosquito
Que.-23. Which ballistic missile, fitted to submarines beginning in 1979, became the principal sea-based nuclear weapon of the United States?
- A) Trident
- B) Harpoon
- C) Polaris
- D) Poseidon
Que.-24. The launching of which naval vessel started a race to produce turbine-powered “all-big-gun” warships?
- A) Dreadnought
- B) Bismarck
- C) Yamamoto
- D) Missouri
Que.-25. Which two aeronautical engineers, serving opposing sides during World War II, independently invented the jet engine?
- A) Frank Whittle and Hans Joachim Pabst von Ohain
- B) Aleksandr Yakovlev and Wernher von Braun
- C) Leroy Randle Grumman and Ernst Heinrich Heinkel
- D) Geoffrey de Havilland and Willy Messerschmitt
Answer: Frank Whittle and Hans Joachim Pabst von Ohain
Que.-26. What is the oldest still-floating commissioned warship in the world?
- A) HMS Victory
- B) HMS Warrior
- C) USS Missouri
- D) USS Constitution
Answer: USS Constitution
Que.-27. Which early U.S. and Soviet jet fighters engaged in history’s first large-scale jet fighter combat?
- A) F-86 Sabres and MiG-15s
- B) P-51 Mustangs and MiG-3s
- C) F-4 Phantom IIs and MiG-21s
- D) F-104 Starfighters and MiG-17s
Answer: F-86 Sabres and MiG-15s
Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers PDF
Que.-28. A network designed to allow communication within an organization is called:
- A) the World Wide Web
- B) Yahoo
- C) an intranet
- D) the Internet
Answer: an intranet
Que.-29. Which weapon, commonly employed by urban guerrilla fighters, is known in Russian as the Ruchnoy Protivotankovy Granatomet?
- A) RPG
- B) Surface-to-air missile
- C) Land mine
- D) AK-47
Que.-30. What was given the nickname “Stalin Organ”?
- A) Katyusha rocket launcher
- B) Red Army radio
- C) Myasishchev M-4
- D) first Soviet hydrogen bomb
Answer: Katyusha rocket launcher
Que.-31. What fighter plane of World War II came out of a design for a racing seaplane?
- A) F6F Hellcat
- B) SBD Dauntless
- C) Spitfire
- D) Zero
Que.-32. In 1937 Andrey Nikolayevich Tupolev was arrested by the Soviet secret police but was allowed to earn his freedom by designing what instruments of war?
- A) Bombers
- B) Tanks
- C) Fighters
- D) Machine guns
Que.-33. What is the difference between a CFL and an LED lamp? (2011)
- To produce light, a CFL uses mercury vapour and phosphor while an LED lamp uses semiconductor material.
- The average life span of a CFL is much longer than that of an LED lamp.
- A CFL is less energy-efficient as compared to an LED lamp.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
1) 1 only
2) 2 and 3 only
3) 1 and 3 only
4) 1, 2 and 3
Que.-34. Energy conservation is very important today because –
1) Sources of conventional energy are fast debleting
2) Electrical energy has become more expensive
3) Electrical energy consumption is increasing
4) None of the above
Science and Technology Quiz Questions and Answers 2019
Note:- यदि आप SSC Exams में सफलता पाना चाहते है तो यह SSC के पुराने पेपरों का संग्रह निश्चित रूप में आपके बहुत काम आने वाला है
इनको भी जरुर Download करे:-
Note:- यदि आप Teacher Eligibility Test में सफलता पाना चाहते है तो यह TET के पुराने पेपरों का संग्रह निश्चित रूप में आपके बहुत काम आने वाला है