SSC CHSL 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a short notice in Employment Newspaper dated 30 November 2019 to 6 December 2019. According to the notice, the commission will hold the combined higher secondary exam 2019 during the period from 16 March 2020 and 27 March 2020 for recruitment to the post of Lower Divison Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator in different ministries/department/offices of government of India.
Important Dates of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
Commencement of submission of online application: 3 December 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 10 January 2020
- SSC CHSL 2019 Phase 1 Exam Date: 16 to 27 March 2020
- SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
The commission will announce the vacancy numbers in due course.
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: 12th pass candidates will be able to apply for SSC CHSL 2019. Candidates are advised to check the SSC CHSL 2019 Official Notification PDF for more details related to educational qualification.
SSC CHSL 2019 Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be upper age limit relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) started taking the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2019:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mode|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before one starts preparing for SSC CHSL Exam, it is essential to make a note of modifications done in exam pattern and syllabus. The alterations to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019 which are related to 2019 are given below::
- SSC CHSL 2019 Tier 1 exam will be held online.
- in tier 2 there will be a Descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- There is a reduction in the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- no change in Tier III.
- There will be no Sectional Cut off.
Download Official Notification PDF