- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-10-2019 to 25-11-2019
- SSC CGL Dates of Tier-I Examination (CBE): 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020
- Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations: 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020
Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate only accepted
Educational Qualifications as on 1st January 2020:
SSC CGL 2019 Notification
There have been No Changes in the Examination Pattern
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I – Computer Based Examination
- SGL Tier -II – Computer Based Examination
- Tier -III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
- Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
The Commission reserves the right to make changes in the scheme of examination
Scheme of Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations:
SSC CGL 2018 Syllabus: Same as previous years
Physical standards for the post of Inspector (Central Excise/ Examiner/ Preventive Officer), Inspector & Sub-Inspector in CBN:
Physical standards for the Post of Sub- Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation:
(ii) Total marks in Tier-III Examination.
(iii) Date of birth, with older candidate placed higher.
(iv) Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
for more detailed information please download SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF
Click here to Download SSC CGL 2019 Notification PDF Download