National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released a newspaper ad announcing the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019. In the official notice a total of 91 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant (General & Hindi) have been announced. NABARD is one of the premier Banking Institutes of India. Thousands of aspirants eagerly wait for the released of NABARD Assistant Recruitment Notification every year. This is a great opportunity for all the Banking Aspirants who aspire to join an elite National Banking Institution like NABARD.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- NABARD Development Assistant – Online Application Start Date: 14th September 2019
- NABARD Development Assistant – Online Application End Date: 2nd October 2019
- NABARD Development Assistant Phase 1 Examination: October 2019
- NABARD Development Assistant Phase 2 Examination: November 2019
Educational Qualification of NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment
Applicants who are holding any Graduate Degree with 50% marks will be eligible for NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2019. For more information about the qualification, read the NABARD notification.
Note: Aspirant kindly read the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment official notification before applying online.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
GEN/ OBC/ EWS Applicants: Rs. 900/-
SC/ ST/ PH Applicants: Rs. 150
Steps to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant Online Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply their online form from the link given below. Some steps are mentioned for all NABARD recruitment 2019, in which the process of entering personal details, qualifications, and uploading photo & sign is the main steps. Candidates can apply their online form by visiting the official site of NABARD.
- First of all, the interested applicants should visit the official site of NABARD, which is www.nabard.org.
- You will get into the NABARD official site.
- After knowing here, NABARD home page will open.
- Now find the newly released vacancy page here.
- Look at the newly released notification on the career page that will appear as NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- After reading all the notice properly, click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter complete details and upload your photo signature after filling all details.
- Lastly, deposit the prescribed fees (as applicable) for the recruitment.
- Finally, take a print of the filled online application form.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 Important Links
Apply Online for NABARD Recruitment 2019: Click Here (Link will be activated on 14th September 2019)
Download Detailed Notification: Click Here (Released Soon)
Download Short Notice: Click Here
Visit Official Site: Click Here