Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2018 is released! The Karnataka Bank has released the official notification of Probationary Officers (Officers (Scale-I)). You can check the complete details of the notification in this post. Interested candidates can apply online from 24th of December 2018 to 2nd of January 2019.
Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2018: Important Dates
- Opening Date of Online Application = 24th December 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application = 2nd January 2019
- Exam Date (Tentative) = 24th Jan 2019
Karnataka Bank PO 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Minimum- 21 years, Maximum- 28 years. (As on 01.12.2018) A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Dec-1990 and not later than 1st Dec-1997 (both dates inclusive).
- The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should be Post Graduates in any discipline (Excluding PG Diplomas) or Graduates in Agricultural Sciences or Law as on 01-12-2018. Those who are awaiting results shall not be eligible to apply.
Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2018: Selection Procedure
Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
Karnataka Bank PO Notification 2018: Emoluments
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements (Current CTC will be approximately Rs.65,000/- per month.)
Karnataka Bank PO Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 500
- All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD = Rs. 600